If you are aware of any local business openings or closings, please let us know here.
· Berks Nature opened The Rookery. The Rookery sits in Angelica Creek Park, above the existing Nature Place structure.
· The New Santiago restaurant at 125 S. Third St. in Coopersburg has reopened after about a year of hiatus.
· The Obsidian Tattoo & Piercing salon in Bethlehem has expanded to Emmaüs. The 173 Main Street location is now open.
· Ocean State Job Lot, a Rhode Island-based discount store, will open on the former Kmart site at Shillington Plaza in Cumru Township.
· Elpedio’s Ristorante will open May 1 at the Seipsville Inn site in Palmer Township.
· King Wing opened at 129 E. Third St. in South Bethlehem, serving buffalo wings as well as sandwiches.
· royal farms convenience store and gas station head to the Brass Rail site in Allentown on Lehigh Street.
3 Men & A Bagel is back open after a brief closure for baker surgery. The store is located at 3350 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem.
· Wert’s Cafe is back after a brief closure following the death of owner Greg Wert.
· Vinyl Press Signs & Graphics has moved to 15 S. Second St. in Emmaus. A grand opening will take place on May 5th.
· Juliette Bridals by Ivana will hold a ribbon cutting on May 19 at 161 Genworth Road, Pottsville.
· JPMorgan Chase & Co., America’s largest bank, moves to downtown Allentown.
· The Easton Farmers’ Market will open May 7 in Scott Park along Larry Holmes Drive.
· My Sister’s Closet has moved to the Bethlehem Village Shoppes at 3650 Nazareth Pike in Bethlehem Township.
· The Fortunoff® Backyard Store is open at Hamilton Crossings.
. Pocono Dessert Co. opens women-owned cafe and dessert shop at 2185 PA-611 in Swiftwater
· Handmade Mystic opens a crystal boutique at 2 S. 4th Street in Emmaüs
· Anne Baum named first president of Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital
Lashes by Gab is opening a location in the Saucon Valley Promenade Shops, across from the cinema
Elite Salon & Suites will open in the Saucon Valley Promenade Shops in 2022. Independent salon owners will have their own suite in the store
· Purr Haus opens at 27 South Seventh Street in Emmaus. The store will feature a collection of cat-themed pet supplies and apparel.
. The Hummus House opens Bethlehem location at 518 E. Third Street
· A new beauty studio, Glow Factory, opens at 1708 Washington Blvd. in Easton
· New salon, Mirror Beauty Studio opened at 2002 Hanover Avenue in Allentown.
· A Red Wing shoe store will open on Airport Road in Allentown on the site of the former Zoup! Restaurant.
· Paisley & Company Bath Boutique & Fragrance Bar in Kutztown reopens for in-person purchases